|Inaugural Women's Health Residents Dr. Brea Rhein and Dr. Alex Lanty|
Saint Louis University (SLU) and SSM Health Physical Therapy are proud to announce that the SLU SSM Health Physical Therapy Women’s Health Residency Program has moved from the development to the candidacy stage of accreditation with the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education (ABPTRFE).
|Program Director Dr. Jill Imgarten|
|Program Coordinator Dr. Kayla Dougherty|
|Director of Residency Education Dr. Chris Sebelski|
Current residents, Dr. Alex Lanty and Dr. Brea Rhein, are participating in individualized weekly mentoring, didactic sessions in conjunction with the SLU SSM Health Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residents, independent study with the faculty of the Women’s Health Residency, teaching within the entry-level SLU DPT program, and scholarly product development. Their progress thus far has been outstanding.
|SLU SSM Health Physical Therapy Residents for the 2021-2022 Cohort from both residency programs:|
Dr. Juan Paz, Dr. Brea Rhein, Dr. Alex Lanty, Dr. Shelby Wilson, and Dr. Benjamin Modde.
Our program highlights include:
- Direct 1:1 clinical mentoring
- Compensation (including benefits) for non-mentored hours of patient care
- Participation as a lab instructor in SLU's entry-level physical therapy program
- Small group classroom and skills instruction, facilitated discussion and journal club with other residencies in the Lou!
- Independent mentorship in specialty topics
- Opportunities for clinic rounding, surgery observation and grand rounds with physicians
If you wish to learn more about the SLU SSM Health Physical Therapy Residencies, please reach out to Dr. Jill Imgarten (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR Dr. Chris Sebelski (email@example.com).
Playtech - New Zealand's #1 supplier of gaming equipmentReplyDelete
Playtech, 나비효과 an innovator herzamanindir.com/ of software and services for online gaming and iGaming products, 바카라 사이트 have worrione.com partnered with supplier https://tricktactoe.com/ Casino.