|Inaugural Women's Health Residents Dr. Brea Rhein and Dr. Alex Lanty|
|Program Director Dr. Jill Imgarten|
|Program Coordinator Dr. Kayla Dougherty|
|Director of Residency Education Dr. Chris Sebelski|
|SLU SSM Health Physical Therapy Residents for the 2021-2022 Cohort from both residency programs:|
Dr. Juan Paz, Dr. Brea Rhein, Dr. Alex Lanty, Dr. Shelby Wilson, and Dr. Benjamin Modde.
- Direct 1:1 clinical mentoring
- Compensation (including benefits) for non-mentored hours of patient care
- Participation as a lab instructor in SLU's entry-level physical therapy program
- Small group classroom and skills instruction, facilitated discussion and journal club with other residencies in the Lou!
- Independent mentorship in specialty topics
- Opportunities for clinic rounding, surgery observation and grand rounds with physicians